Doing The Happy Dance

Home Forums Motivation Station Success Stories Doing The Happy Dance

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  OpalRhea 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

djohnson4826
    Participant

djohnson4826
    Participant

I just had a story published in an online magazine, The Absent Willow Review, titled “All My Yesterdays, Remembered”.

You can get to the story through the main page – http://absentwillowreview.com/ – and use either the link to the left or scroll down to the link about halfway down the page.

This is the third story I’ve had accepted, the other two were published back in 2005.

Onward and upward.

djohnson4826
    Participant

I just had a story published in an online magazine, The Absent Willow Review, titled “All My Yesterdays, Remembered”.

You can get to the story through the main page – http://absentwillowreview.com/ – and use either the link to the left or scroll down to the link about halfway down the page.

This is the third story I’ve had accepted, the other two were published back in 2005.

Onward and upward.

Laurie Zupan
    Participant

Congratulations! That’s great, wordboy.

Laurie Zupan
    Participant

Congratulations! That’s great, wordboy.

bodhisattva
    Participant

Very interesting story! Congratulations on getting it out there. I enjoyed reading it. 🙂

bodhisattva
    Participant

Very interesting story! Congratulations on getting it out there. I enjoyed reading it. 🙂

djohnson4826
    Participant

abqwriter – 2009-03-16 7:44 AM Congratulations! That’s great, wordboy.

Thanks!

djohnson4826
    Participant

abqwriter – 2009-03-16 7:44 AM Congratulations! That’s great, wordboy.

Thanks!

djohnson4826
    Participant

polizei – 2009-03-20 7:49 PM Very interesting story! Congratulations on getting it out there. I enjoyed reading it. 🙂

Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed it.

djohnson4826
    Participant

polizei – 2009-03-20 7:49 PM Very interesting story! Congratulations on getting it out there. I enjoyed reading it. 🙂

Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed it.

Faerie_spark
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    It was a pleasure to read this story. Well done my friend. I enjoyed the whole of it. It flowed well together from one character to the next. It kept me turning pages since your number of characters didn’t get out of hand. Thanks for sharing, my friend. Don

Faerie_spark
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    It was a pleasure to read this story. Well done my friend. I enjoyed the whole of it. It flowed well together from one character to the next. It kept me turning pages since your number of characters didn’t get out of hand. Thanks for sharing, my friend. Don

GafRoolfpep
    Participant

Great job, Michael! Let’s all do the happy dance!

Cheers,
    Dorraine

GafRoolfpep
    Participant

Great job, Michael! Let’s all do the happy dance!

Cheers,
    Dorraine

djohnson4826
    Participant

dgford – 2009-03-23 1:12 AM Hi Michael, It was a pleasure to read this story. Well done my friend. I enjoyed the whole of it. It flowed well together from one character to the next. It kept me turning pages since your number of characters didn’t get out of hand. Thanks for sharing, my friend. Don

Thanks for reading.  Glad you enjoyed it.

djohnson4826
    Participant

kaymoon – 2009-03-23 9:46 AM Great job, Michael! Let’s all do the happy dance! Cheers, Dorraine

Thanks

Matt
    Participant

Congrats! 🙂

OpalRhea
    Participant

Way to go! Everyone has to start somewhere, and this looks like a great place to start. Now keep it up!

OpalRhea
    Participant

Way to go! Everyone has to start somewhere, and this looks like a great place to start. Now keep it up!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.