Does anyone wrote inside car in front of sea or in beach??

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Writing Space Does anyone wrote inside car in front of sea or in beach??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sherryherrod263 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone wrote inside car in front of sea or in beach??

Anonymous

I tend to keep my work in an online storage service, so I need to be where Internet is available (that could be via cellular/tethering). I once brought my laptop and one of those cushioned lap-desks out into a park. It was nice, but my shoulders and back rapidly turned painful. I guess I just need a (more or less) proper desk to write.

I’d rather read in those out-of-the-way locations.

sherryherrod263
    Participant

I’m with Rob on this one – beautiful views are for relaxing, mostly, but I have done some sketching from the driver’s seat, and even some painting with pastels en plein air ( fancy way of saying,” outdoors”.:lol: )

Also echoing Rob’s sentiments, sitting with laptop in the lap can be difficult if not used to it. I think, if I were to try it, I’d take along a four-legged breakfast tray to hold the computer, and ensure a firm backrest such as tree or solid wall. But all that could be age and an unhealthy life style talking. 😯

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.