COmpetitions HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Tips and Advice COmpetitions HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want to enter to the next conpetition I tried my email & password but it says invaid,Can someone help me out? maybe a link or something

Anonymous

This is not a place for those. The people who run Writer’s Digest competitions (generally) don’t read the forums. If someone within WD sees this post, they might forward it to the right people, but no guarantees.

You’re better off sticking with whatever contact information they have for the contest.

Anonymous

On the competitions’ FAQ page (http://www.writersdigest.com/writing-competitions-frequently-asked-questions), it has the following:

“I am having troubles logging in?
    Be sure that you are attempting to log in to the correct place. The general log in in the top right corner of the Writer’s Digest website is NOT the log in area for competition entries. To access a competition’s sign-up/log-in page, follow either the ENTER NOW link (if this is your first visit this year) or MANAGE YOUR ENTRY link (if you have already entered this year). Log-ins are unique to the specific competition and only apply to the current year. WDSHOP log-ins, Writer’s Digest Community log-ins, Forum log-ins are not the same as Competition log-ins.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.