Does the quote have to do with writing?
If not, these are my favourites. 😉
1. Aspire to be Barbie – the bit** has everything
2. If the shoe fits – buy them in every colour.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt, a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequilla
4. In need of a support group? – Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I’m on it, and so far I’ve lost 15 days.)
6.When life gets you down, just pull on your big girl pants and deal with it.
7. let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality
8. I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s okay. they know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don’t get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing, and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons – turn it into lemonade and mix with vodka
12. Remember, wherever there is a good looking, ,sweet, single or married man, there is some woman tired of his crap.
13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest
14. If it has tires or testicles it’s gonna give you trouble.
15. By the time a woman realises her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong.
16. Good friends are like stars…you don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
17. Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today.