Re: RE: Amnesia and the Igloo 10/21-10/27

Home Forums Motivation Station Writing Prompts and Challenges Amnesia and the Igloo 10/21-10/27 Re: RE: Amnesia and the Igloo 10/21-10/27

donnachka
Participant

What is that obnoxious sound? hiss sss schloop hiss sss schloop.

Opening my eyes is not an option, they seem to be glued shut. My heart is pounding as thoughts echo in my head. How long have I been sleeping? Where am I?

What is that obnoxious sound? hiss sss schloop hiss sss schloop.

I can see! Why is she staring at me? Am I dead? Am I in he. . . is she an angel?

My mind keeps wandering. I need an aspirin. What is that SOUND! hiss sss schloop hiss sss schloop.

I’m so cold. Who is that? My eyelids are so heavy. My head hurts and my body . . . where is my body? I can feel the pain in my head, but I can’t feel my body.

Terror strikes a full body blow as I fight my way to consciousness. My eyes open ever so slowly. I can see. It’s foggy, but I can see!

Voices. I hear faint voices, and footsteps moving away.

A voice whispers, “He was found in a ditch outside of town. No, no ID. It’s so strange! All they found in his pockets was a rock, a toothbrush, and four dollars.”

Another voice whispers, “How long will he be in that oxygen tent? We need him to answer some questions.”