Re: RE: 10,000 Reasons to Celebrate

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Writers’ Block Party 10,000 Reasons to Celebrate Re: RE: 10,000 Reasons to Celebrate

Laurie Zupan
Participant

It’s hard to pick just one.  There was the ongoing debate that garnered 82 replies which Catherine started about whether spelling counts which wandered way off course (and became a lot more fun).  There was also the thread started by JessicaLeigh about why James was so nice that went on for days.  Who can forget when John (Jmar2) decided to launch the C.R.A.P. party for president?

We all remember Maria’s Salon-o-Ramas, especially the one where she and Kevin started to bicker

There was also that, ahem, exchange that almost turned into the Mommy Wars when I reacted to some writing advice for stay-at-home moms.  Certainly wouldn’t want to stir that pot anymore!  At least it didn’t get people as riled up as Maria’s (I think it was Maria; they hid behind the moniker “Administrator”) post telling us that someone was saying that women aren’t funny.

And the craziest thread?  My vote would go to the string of threads that earned us forumites our own “take-it-outside” area before we ran off all the newbies.  Alas, it seems those exchanges have been lost in cyberspace.