Re: Cell Phone Law 2008

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Take it Outside! Cell Phone Law 2008 Re: Cell Phone Law 2008

kajufa
Participant

Okay Fellow Writers:

I notice there’s an awful lot of joking around here, but I think it’s time we get really serious.  You’ve all heard of that new cell phone law effective January 2008.   For the safety of others and ourselves, it will be against the law to drive while talking on your cell phone.

That is unless you have a portable headset.  When I started looking into getting mine, I found out how expensive they can be! At least $60! I am a career gal on a serious budget, so I began going around to stores and asking around.  “Do you have any phone headsets that are cheaper, functional and will keep me from getting a ticket?”

Well, after several exhausting weeks, I was so lucky to run into this one wonderful salesperson at a popular computer store! He showed me a wonderful alternative, which does fit into my budget!! Now I don’t have to give up that one month of my manicures or eyebrow waxes, or lunch out with girls! Now get this- that headset cost me only 8 cents! Nope, if you just scroll down the page….

SCROLL……….

🙂

🙂

🙂

NO THIS IS NOT SANTA JOKE……..

🙂

🙂

🙂

ONE MORE SCROLL…….

🙂