[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I'm new : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I'm new

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
EightiesGal
Private E-1

I'm new

Postby EightiesGal » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:21 pm

EightiesGal
Private E-1

I'm new

Postby EightiesGal » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi. I'm Kelli, new to Writer's Digest forums. I have graduated from the Writer's Digest Short Story & Novel writing classes. I'm also a graduate of Startford Institute and now working on a novel under the guidance of an instructor. I hope to get to know more writers.

Elibet
General of the Army

RE: I'm new

Postby Elibet » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi Kelli,

Welcome to the forums :)

How did you enjoy your courses at WD? Would you like to share what you got out of them?

(Of course, you can tell me to mind my own beeswax :) )

Elizabeth

EightiesGal
Private E-1

I'm new

Postby EightiesGal » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:22 pm

Hello! I'm Kelli and I'm a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Story and Novel Writing Workshops. I'm also a graduate of Stratford Institute. I'm now working on a novel under the guidance of an instructor. I have 190 pages of a rough draft done so far. Hope to meet more writers out there.

Susan
General

Postby Susan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:52 pm

Hi Kelli:

Welcome the forum!

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 am

Hello Kelli,

welcome aboard.  It's always nice to put a face with a name.

Horror_Writer
Master Sergeant

I'm New

Postby Horror_Writer » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:38 pm

Hey everyone, my pen name is Nathan Perror. I live in Thornton, Colorado, and I write in the Horror genre. I'm 14, so, yeah.

The type of people I want to meet are perferrably Horror Writers, but, I don't mind making friends with Mystery, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, writers and writers in other genres. So, yeah. If you have any questions about me just ask. I don't really care.

Well, yeah that's about it.

kingac
Major

RE: I'm New

Postby kingac » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:01 pm

Welcome!  I can't wait to see what horror lurks in the mind of a 14 y.o. (I don't mean that in a bad way, just can't wait to see your perspective).  I frequent the horror section in commenting, but haven't placed any of my horror writings there yet myself.  Good luck and can't wait!

John

Horror_Writer
Master Sergeant

RE: I'm New

Postby Horror_Writer » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:13 pm

soon2be
Private E-1

I'm new

Postby soon2be » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:17 am

Hello everyone. I just joined and am still kind of checking things out. I thought I should try to post something to see how it works. This seems like the best place to start. My name is Kat and I'm 15 years old. I like to write short stories and poetry. But I'm kind of stuck right now and am looking for... Inspiration? support? someone to talk to? Well, it's all three of them I guess.

See yall around,

Kat

Next

Return to Writing Space