[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Nintendo switch ADD as FRIENDS :D : Writers' Block Party • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Nintendo switch ADD as FRIENDS :D

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
yellowducky
Private E-1

Nintendo switch ADD as FRIENDS :D

Postby yellowducky » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 am

Ill be getting a nintendo switch soon and I want to add as many friends as possible to play online togeather :D Will you PM me ur name on nintendo switch thanks :?

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Re: Nintendo switch ADD as FRIENDS :D

Postby Noizchild » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 pm

What does this have to do with writing? Are you looking for connections.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

yellowducky
Private E-1

Re: Nintendo switch ADD as FRIENDS :D

Postby yellowducky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Yes add me on fire kindle so I can share books n other stuff

Return to Writers' Block Party