[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My Writing Space/Needs/Rules : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My Writing Space/Needs/Rules

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Re: My Writing Space/Needs/Rules

Postby Anya Kylash » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:18 pm

What do I need to get my best writing?

My internet needs to be dead.
Finished:
Race Against Fate -101k words
Loyalties Lost -121k words
Forgotten -100k words
Friends and Foes -113k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 am

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Lol, yes, the truth there, probably the most truthful truth I have ever spoken. Well, typed. :P
Finished:
Race Against Fate -101k words
Loyalties Lost -121k words
Forgotten -100k words
Friends and Foes -113k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

izzyairs
Private E-1

Postby izzyairs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 am

Here is a writing story that i just thought of. There once was a teenage kid who was just trying to fit in. One day he did something that he never tried before. He went out to the store and tried to obtain something that has not been seen before. He bought himself some clout goggles and just like that he became an artist. https://mylittlegadget.com/products/clout-goggles

RobTheThird
Private E-1

Postby RobTheThird » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 am

izzyairs wrote:
> Here is a writing story that i just thought of. There once was a teenage
> kid who was just trying to fit in. One day he did something that he never
> tried before. He went out to the store and tried to obtain something that
> has not been seen before. He bought himself some clout goggles and just
> like that he became an artist.
> <Link redacted>
@izzyairs:
I feel the need to ask: What does this have to do with writing spaces and where/how we write? Do you really think this is on-topic for the discussion where you placed it?

Also, I'm a pretty paranoid guy. I'm not going to follow a link posted by someone I don't know. I've been burned by advertising and malicious software one too many times.

There's a critique section here. Maybe you can post a section of it (all of it, if it's short enough per the guidelines there).

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 am

Hello Izzy. Please post in the appropriate areas.

Previous

Return to Writing Space