Hi Everyone

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
kileon28
Private E-1

Hi Everyone

Postby kileon28 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm a stay at home mom of two little ones from North Carolina. I enjoy writing short stories and am currently in the process of querying my first novel. I could definitely use the support and help during this process. I'm excited to be a member here where I can meet and get to know other writers.

wdarcy
Major

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby wdarcy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment, finishing a novel while raising two young children. Congratulations! And best of luck on your querying.

In case you're unaware of it, QueryTracker is a terrific tool for finding appropriate agents and keeping track of queries and submissions. And it's free! Check it out if you aren't already using it.

--Warren
"Wagner's 'Das Rheingold'" (Oxford 1993). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 1995.

"Elements of Sonata Theory" co-authored with James Hepokoski(Oxford 2006). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 2008.

Pat James
Private E-2

Postby Pat James » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:48 pm

[quote="kileon28"]I'm a stay at home mom of two little ones from North Carolina. I enjoy writing short stories and am currently in the process of querying my first novel. I could definitely use the support and help during this process. I'm excited to be a member here where I can meet and get to know other writers.[/quote]

Hi.

WM has info on querying and the agents best suited to your mss.

If you have questions ask.
Post your query letter for reviews.

kileon28
Private E-1

Postby kileon28 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Thank you both so much! I love query tracker and have definitely been using it to compile a list of potential agents. It's been such a great help during this process.

Return to Introductions