Hey everyone!

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.
MN Thorne
Private E-1

Hey everyone!

Postby MN Thorne » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:31 am

My name is MN Thorne and I am 32 year old woman living in San Francisco. I have been in love with the arts such watching Fritz Lang's Metropolis. At 18, I attended the Academy of Arts University and my major was film direction. I am the writer of erotic horror novelettes, horror romance short stories, erotic poetry, theatre and it's double plays and exploitation screenplays. I would love to become apart of this community.

rob-lost
Corporal

Re: Hey everyone!

Postby rob-lost » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 am

Howdy, MN Thorne.

Looking forward to getting to know you once the guard unlocks the door for ya. ;)
Write for the love of writing? Try my Writers Writing forum
http://writerswriting.proboards.com

MN Thorne
Private E-1

Postby MN Thorne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:06 am

Thanks for the reply.

wdarcy
Major

Postby wdarcy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I am a fellow horror lover and write non-supernatural horror thrillers.

You will find a lot of great people here who will be very happy to answer your questions, critique your work, or just chat about writing.

Looking forward to your posts.

--Warren
"Wagner's 'Das Rheingold'" (Oxford 1993). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 1995.

"Elements of Sonata Theory" co-authored with James Hepokoski(Oxford 2006). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 2008.

Pat James
Private E-2

Postby Pat James » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:49 pm

[quote="MN Thorne"]My name is MN Thorne and I am 32 year old woman living in San Francisco. I have been in love with the arts such watching Fritz Lang's Metropolis. At 18, I attended the Academy of Arts University and my major was film direction. I am the writer of erotic horror novelettes, horror romance short stories, erotic poetry, theatre and it's double plays and exploitation screenplays. I would love to become apart of this community.[/quote]
=======

Welcome.
You write in a lot of formats.
Which do you like best?

Return to Introductions