Hi

Stop in and get to know your fellow writers.

Moderator: ostarella

jenh78
Private E-1

Hi

Postby jenh78 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi I'm Jen. I enjoy writing for children as well as adults. I took a course in writing for children a few years ago. My instructor told me that the story I was working on had a lot of potential. I am still working on it. I need some encouragement to finish what I started and try to get it published. I'm glad I found writers digest. I would love to hear from anyone else who is writing for children. I am also interested in adult crime stories and young adult novel. I would like permission to post and share ideas with other aspiring writers. Thanks

robjvargas
Captain

Re: Hi

Postby robjvargas » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:26 am

Hey there, Jen! Welcome to our little corner of Web.

All writing has potential. The trick is in turning potential into actuality.

Hopefully, we can help you with that.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

mike m.
Master Sergeant

Re: Hi

Postby mike m. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:48 pm

[quote="jenh78"]Hi I'm Jen. I enjoy writing for children as well as adults. I took a course in writing for children a few years ago. My instructor told me that the story I was working on had a lot of potential. I am still working on it. I need some encouragement to finish what I started and try to get it published. I'm glad I found writers digest. I would love to hear from anyone else who is writing for children. I am also interested in adult crime stories and young adult novel. I would like permission to post and share ideas with other aspiring writers. Thanks[/quote]
=========

welcome

your permissions to post usually happen within a day

email pls if it isnt done yet
search the forum for his email
he posted it recently

Return to Introductions