[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My AUTHOR INTERVIEW was posted today! : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My AUTHOR INTERVIEW was posted today!

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
mikeyboy_esq
Private E-2

My AUTHOR INTERVIEW was posted today!

Postby mikeyboy_esq » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Woo hoo! My author interview was posted today at http://www.writingforums.com/threads/172861-The-Author-Interview-Mike-Kowis I've only written 2 books, so it was a pleasant surprise when they asked me for the interview. I was a little silly when I answered some of their questions, so hopefully the readers will enjoy it.
Mikeyboy_esq
proud author of:
1) Engaging College Students: A Fun and Edgy Guide for Professors
2) 14 Steps to Self-Publishing a Book
http://www.engagingcollegestudents.com

Brien Sz
Sergeant Major

Re: My AUTHOR INTERVIEW was posted today!

Postby Brien Sz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:29 pm

Nicely done! Congrats!

mikeyboy_esq
Private E-2

Postby mikeyboy_esq » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks Brien! As always, I appreciate your kind words.
Mikeyboy_esq
proud author of:

TWErvin2
Private E-2

Postby TWErvin2 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:51 am

Good interview. :)

mikeyboy_esq
Private E-2

Postby mikeyboy_esq » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 am

Thanks TWErvin2! Glad you enjoyed it.
Mikeyboy_esq
proud author of:

mike m.
Master Sergeant

Postby mike m. » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:23 pm

[quote="mikeyboy_esq"]Woo hoo! My author interview was posted today at http://www.writingforums.com/threads/172861-The-Author-Interview-Mike-Kowis I've only written 2 books, so it was a pleasant surprise when they asked me for the interview. I was a little silly when I answered some of their questions, so hopefully the readers will enjoy it.[/quote]
===========

I think I would have omitted the gas passing.

mikeyboy_esq
Private E-2

Postby mikeyboy_esq » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Mikeyboy_esq
proud author of:

Return to Success Stories