Animal POV Problems

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jackitaylor
Private First Class

Re: Animal POV Problems

Postby jackitaylor » Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 am

Ingomayethu (sorry if I just misspelled your name), I wouldn't worry about it. It's fantasy fiction, I would assume, so they can see colors if you wish. As a reader, it wouldn't bother me. I don't think I'd think twice about it. on the other hand. I believe you said the color red would be important to the story, so if your character can't see it, it would pose an extra challenge, and could make for very interesting story. I love throwing my characters into difficult situations, give them extra road blocks haha, i'm mean to them.

rosedarling, I understand about not wanting to say too much about your ideas. I can't even post any excerpts of mine, for that reason. I don't think I have too many sections that wouldn't be too plot revealing. Even though, I desperately need some feedback. I may have to bite the bullet and post. I think I will wait until my rough draft is complete. Im getting closer. have a bit more than 50k of what I plan will be 80k. I am having a bit of trouble with the last of my plot outline. maybe that's why Im having trouble writing as much now as I did at first. Im not really happy with a lot of the developing plot outline ( i mean the plans for the rest of it). maybe i could post for advice without giving away too much. I'm feeling like its all coming off as totally contrived (well, it a novel, its all contrived, lol but we dont want it to be too obvious, you probably know what i mean) sorry, I don't mean to derail this thread.

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party