[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
EVIL DUCK Need Some HELP :S : Tips and Advice • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

EVIL DUCK Need Some HELP :S

Here's the place to share a writing or marketing tip you've used successfully and want to pass along.
yellowducky
Private E-1

EVIL DUCK Need Some HELP :S

Postby yellowducky » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:30 pm

My story's are very simple and don't have big words in it,I like the idea of a Evil rubber Duck that has friends.Its more of a horror :? I just need some advice like what the Evil duck does in the story. I started reading short storys and bedtime storys that got me the idea of a duck ,an EVIL duck.Im currently on Zeprexia so Its hard to get inspiration .Im not sure if anyone would even read a story of an evil duck and his friends,because its not in anything horror /crime ??Maybe in a few years it might catch on but I need to no now if its a good story and should I keep going with the idea of a duck who causes trouble and his friend finds out the missing trouble. :D I want to enter competitions and write out other storys,maybe from my Bulimic ,eating disorder I can write my views of what its like to suffer from an eating disorder ,like how intense it is,wondering what food to pugre ,what will be able to vomit faster ect.. . lemme know what you think :mrgreen:

Alice Clay
Private E-2

Re: EVIL DUCK Need Some HELP :S

Postby Alice Clay » Sat May 06, 2017 7:07 pm

How did this get posted?

Alice Clay
Private E-2

Postby Alice Clay » Sun May 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Maybe I was too hard on you. If you're real I suggest a chat room that addresses your conditions and read "The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White. It is possible to publish a memoir that would bring these bizarre elements together but first you have to write a grammatically correct sentence.

yellowducky
Private E-1

Postby yellowducky » Thu May 18, 2017 2:55 pm

well that's my style,Putting emotion into a story ,telling the reader what has happened when I start writing.

Return to Tips and Advice