[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
So you wanna be a writer... : Tips and Advice • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

So you wanna be a writer...

Here's the place to share a writing or marketing tip you've used successfully and want to pass along.
Dreaming Imrryr
Master Sergeant

Re: So you wanna be a writer...

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:46 am

pls
Site Admin

Re: So you wanna be a writer...

Postby pls » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 am

There will be no response, as this discussion has moved from topical to personal.

Forumites may often post incorrect information, and when they do, I grit my teeth, but I don't go personal with my actions unless I flat need to ban someone for really bad behavior and acting outside the posted rules.

In other words, I learned long ago to take every comment (and I do read EVERY comment) here with a grain of salt.

Locked.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Previous

Return to Tips and Advice