[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
How To Write Your Nonfiction Book : Success Stories • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

How To Write Your Nonfiction Book

It's OK to brag here! In fact, we encourage it. Tell your fellow writers about your most recent sale, a new market you cracked, etc.
andls
Private E-1

How To Write Your Nonfiction Book

Postby andls » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi fellow writers! I am happy to announce that my latest book (my 21st) "How To Write Your Nonfiction Book: a guide for the nonfiction author" is now available on amazon. Like my other books, this one is easy to read and easy to understand. In case you're interested, here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/How-Write-Your-N ... ction+book

pls
Site Admin

Re: How To Write Your Nonfiction Book

Postby pls » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:57 am

I'll move this to the appropriate forum.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:24 am

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 pm

If you think we have a spam forum, you did indeed misread the rules. This post is now in the correct forum.

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 am

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 pm

okay
works for me
if that is how you see this forum

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:39 pm

I'm with William on this one.

"I just got published by Simon..." That's success story.

"I've got this book. You'll enjoy reading it..." That's advertising.

Meh.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Return to Success Stories