[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Mythology Books : Book Discussion • Page 5 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Mythology Books

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
wdarcy
Major

Re: Mythology and Writing Books

Postby wdarcy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:11 pm

"Wagner's 'Das Rheingold'" (Oxford 1993). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 1995.

"Elements of Sonata Theory" co-authored with James Hepokoski(Oxford 2006). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 2008.

AJW009
Private E-1

Re: Mythology Books

Postby AJW009 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 am

Is anybody still here to help me out?? I'm still looking for recommendations on Mesopotamian Myth, Japanese Myth, Japanese fables etc. If you're still here, I'll be happy to detail what I want in more detail again, but I need to know you're here first, please!
Hi guys, you're welcome to call me AJW! That's my initials, instead of using the name of one of my main characters!!

Trust your instincts, it's rarely wrong! Flip a coin, heads or tails. If you're sad at the result, listen and ignore the coin toss!!

AJW009
Private E-1

Postby AJW009 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Anybody still here.......? I really thought this forum would be thriving.....
Hi guys, you're welcome to call me AJW! That's my initials, instead of using the name of one of my main characters!!

Trust your instincts, it's rarely wrong! Flip a coin, heads or tails. If you're sad at the result, listen and ignore the coin toss!!

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:42 pm

I think the well has run dry on this subject.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

AJW009
Private E-1

Postby AJW009 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:17 am

Previous

Return to Book Discussion