[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Lots of spam : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Lots of spam

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
Gustavo Woltmann
Private E-1

Lots of spam

Postby Gustavo Woltmann » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:50 am

Is it just me or the forums has been attacked by spammers? Been seeing posts with links to nasty sites lately.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Re: Lots of spam

Postby Oldtimer » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 am

Most - in fact I would say all - don't get beyond Introductions. Pls sees to it with his handy dandy 'delete' button.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Gustavo Woltmann
Private E-1

Postby Gustavo Woltmann » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 am

I wasn't here yet indeed. I'm barely new to the forum and every time I go to 'new posts' there are lots of spam posts. Will report them next time I see one.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Gustavo Woltmann
Private E-1

Postby Gustavo Woltmann » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:39 am

Though I'm not a techy person, I somehow understand what you said there. Maybe I should just explore the forums more and have a break with regularly checking the 'new posts' area.

Return to Take it Outside!