[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
2017 Writers' Lounge : Writers' Block Party • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

2017 Writers' Lounge

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
onceuponwednesday
Major

Re: 2017 Writers' Lounge

Postby onceuponwednesday » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Um, who left the door open?

The Rule of Three

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 pm

So what's everyone working on this week?
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

Rosedarling
Sergeant First Class

Postby Rosedarling » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Formerly known as rosebud
https://rosaliehovis.wordpress.com

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Rosedarling
Sergeant First Class

Postby Rosedarling » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Formerly known as rosebud
https://rosaliehovis.wordpress.com

Gustavo Woltmann
Private E-1

Postby Gustavo Woltmann » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:59 pm

So long 2016...! I'm getting all the inspiration I can get. Planning to start a new book this January.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

wdarcy
Major

Postby wdarcy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Happy New Year to all my friends!

Paul, what happened to Terry? I met him a couple times at ThrillerFest, and he's a great guy. He treated my wife and me to dinner. I've always found him very inspiring and level-headed.

Just passed the 60,000-word mark on my novel-in-progress, so I'm about 3/5 of the way to a first draft.

--Warren
"Wagner's 'Das Rheingold'" (Oxford 1993). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 1995.

"Elements of Sonata Theory" co-authored with James Hepokoski(Oxford 2006). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 2008.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

PreviousNext

Return to Writers' Block Party