[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The writers purpose for the sentence? : Tips and Advice • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

The writers purpose for the sentence?

Here's the place to share a writing or marketing tip you've used successfully and want to pass along.
Steve4848
Private E-2

Re: Sentence purposes?

Postby Steve4848 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:56 am

I changed the subject on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:56 am because it was a poorly worded subject and didn't express what I wanted. This first post was also not well written. I was looking to see if my off the beaten path purposes had already been classified. I should have added more clarification. I'm only taking the time to clarify this now so that others that run across this thread and want to add their insight might continue on the correct new path of the conversation.

Weird even though I changed it on the first post the forum deleted the first post and put it on the second page, so now its even more convoluted.

cynicalwanderer
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: The writers purpose for the sentence?

Postby cynicalwanderer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:50 pm

"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

Previous

Return to Tips and Advice