[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
If you could be anything in the world what would it be? : Conversation question • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

If you could be anything in the world what would it be?

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
lifeontherun
Private First Class

Re: If you could be anything in the world what would it be?

Postby lifeontherun » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:18 am

I've given this question all the thought in the world and each time I come back to, I only want to be me.

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:20 am

[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

lifeontherun
Private First Class

Postby lifeontherun » Sun May 01, 2016 5:20 am

I was a very young actress. In one production I acted in four different roles; I was a lovely piece of celery, a delightful carrot, a Russian Cossack dancer and a little girl having a dream. Sometimes I forget all the different roles I encompassed throughout my long life. I do have fantasies but they don’t entail me being anyone but me. I have a full life and a vivid imagination it’s easy to reconcile me with what is on my plate at the moment. I do have a secret, it takes me through who I am and consoles me, it purchases the agreement that I am who I am no matter what anyone else can see. Many young girls fantasize being a princess, queen or empress. I don’t have the fantasy, I have the explanation…there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who understands herself.

So you see, roda havet, dissolving into another character is second nature to me and the writing experience exceeds what I see.

Excuse my abbreviation in my previous reply. And thank you for this question it rallied something unusual in me. :)

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sun May 01, 2016 7:41 am

[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

TwoStepCharlie
Private First Class

Postby TwoStepCharlie » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Graf Zeppelin commander!
Blow up the bridge?!

HawkEliz489
Private E-2

Postby HawkEliz489 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:27 am

It's such a simple question, but so hard to answer... :D
Well, how about... being able to become invisible? Like, imagine, no one can see you and you can see everyone. You can achieve anything, even though it sounds evil, lol. You can be like a ghost and scare people (at least the ones who deserve, :D ) You can go after the bad guys and help the good guys. Sounds like X-Men power. :mrgreen:

But on serious level, I guess I would like to just achieve my dreams and become the person I imagined I would have been as a child.
“Do I look like the leader of this merry band of misfits?”

cj741126
Private E-1

Postby cj741126 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:17 am

A vegetarian vampire that has a time machine. I'd buy 100k shares of Google at it's IPO price...:)

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:45 am

cj741126
Private E-1

Postby cj741126 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:17 am

FloydCrissman
Private E-1

Postby FloydCrissman » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:14 am

Hi there, it is quite interesting thread over here. Well, if I could be anything then I would love to be an Alicorn.

PreviousNext

Return to Conversation question