[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
I'm done, too. : Take it Outside! • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

I'm done, too.

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

I'm done, too.

Postby James A. Ritchie » Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 am

I'm outta here. I'll be back when WD shows they care enough about those of us who buy their books and magazine to do something about the forum. I'm also through buying anything from WD until then.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: I'm done, too.

Postby mammamaia » Thu May 07, 2015 11:21 am

james...
was just taking a peek this morning, to see how things are going here and see we are now 3!... 3 loyal, daily-posting 'old-timers' who'd finally had it with wd...

saaaad!
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Thu May 07, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm right behind you.

James, I'll look for you around that other board you frequent. Your advice has been priceless to me over the 5 years I've been here. In fact, I've pinned some of my favorite James A. Ritchie quotes to the wall above my desk for inspiration. So thanks.

Maia, I'll keep your email address close. Hope we meet again.
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Fri May 08, 2015 10:54 am

i'll miss you both, updog!... but maybe not, if you'll give me the name of 'that other board' and i see you and james there... email it, if it's not kosher to put it in a post...

love and hugs, m
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

G-Girl2
Sergeant First Class

Postby G-Girl2 » Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm starting to think that WD wants to move away from forums altogether. If they killed it outright like the other there'd be backlash—this way it just peters out until no one cares anymore.

TwoStepCharlie
Private First Class

Postby TwoStepCharlie » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:41 pm

And thereby hangs a tale! Do I infer that this forum has seen better days in times of yore?
Blow up the bridge?!

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:06 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Return to Take it Outside!