[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
3rd book in my Martian series self-published : General Questions & Discussions • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

3rd book in my Martian series self-published

Oldtimer
Colonel

3rd book in my Martian series self-published

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:25 am

I had thought about looking for an agent for the third book in this series, but logic prevailed. The first two were self-published. What chance had I of catching the eye of an agent with that series history? Also, I'm eighty now. I could be ninety or more before any agent even showed interest. So I have published a print version through CreateSpace (they really are fabulously easy to use), and have digital copies up on Smashwords and KDP. I am not hopeful of gaining sales on Kindle, if the track record of the first two books is anything to go by. I get far more page views on Smashwords. Please cross your fingers for me.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

onceuponwednesday
Major

Re: 3rd book in my Martian series self-published

Postby onceuponwednesday » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:37 pm

The Rule of Three

Oldtimer
Colonel

Re: 3rd book in my Martian series self-published

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Return to General Questions & Discussions