[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Publishers list 10 Ways Amazon is STEALING Author ROYALTIES : Scams Beware • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Publishers list 10 Ways Amazon is STEALING Author ROYALTIES

robjvargas
Captain

Re: Publishers list 10 Ways Amazon is STEALING Author ROYALT

Postby robjvargas » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:21 am

I find it quite interesting that you'd post an article like this when having works listed on Amazon is one of .

So having posted this, I presume that you basically agree with the article at the same time that you expect a prospective author to be listed and selling there?

That's an interesting business model.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:26 am

Spinners
Private E-1

Postby Spinners » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Uh, I'm new here, so maybe I am missing something. I thought this thread would contain a link to the actual article. I'd like to know the 10 Ways Amazon is stealing author royalties...??? Please enlighten one about to embark into self-publishing.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Yes, you are missing something. Rob was not the OP. That person was, I believe, banned and his posts deleted. Terry can explain it better than I can.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:32 am

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

Return to Scams Beware