[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Expanse : Book Discussion • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

The Expanse

Read a good book lately? Want to discuss it with others? Share what you're reading and find out what should be on your bookshelf.
drewavera
Private E-1

The Expanse

Postby drewavera » Sun May 15, 2016 12:48 am

I have to admit, I discovered The Expanse initially through the new TV show when I found the first episode for free on iTunes. From there, I began devouring the books. I can't wait to receive the fifth book in the mail soon. If you enjoy science fiction then this might be the series for you. I even wrote a blog post about it if anyone is interested. My New SciFi Obsession: THE EXPANSE https://drewavera.wordpress.com/2016/04 ... e-expanse/

Loren Killdeer
Private First Class

Re: The Expanse

Postby Loren Killdeer » Wed May 18, 2016 7:19 am

I haven't read it, but I'll take note!

Thank you for the recommendation!
“Substitute 'damn' every time you're inclined to write 'very;' your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.”
― Mark Twain

Return to Book Discussion