[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Just for conversation sake. : Conversation question • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Just for conversation sake.

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
roda havet
Captain

Just for conversation sake.

Postby roda havet » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 am

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so for conversation sake. What you thankful for this year? I'm thankful for several things, though I will only list a few. I'm very thankful for my husband and two girls, who are wonder. But I'm also thankful that maybe 2016 will be a better year for me health wise. That matter seems to be somewhat under control, though it's never going to be 100% better. But that's okay, I will settle for 80% better. I'm also thankful that I found a community where I can share my writing and thoughts, along with getting feed back from everyone on my writing. In another note thanks everyone for the support on my health problem and with my writing. I hope in 2016 to post a lot more writings. :mrgreen:
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Quoyle
Private First Class

Re: Just for conversation sake.

Postby Quoyle » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

roda havet
Captain

Re: Just for conversation sake.

Postby roda havet » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Quoyle, thank you for sharing your story. It's a lovely one. I myself have never dealt with something like that but I know what it's like to have health problems that can be debilitating. I was just recently diagnosed with a rare type of seizures and migraine mixed called "Migralepsy". It can cause all sorts of problems, from blacking out to well anything. It's somewhat of a complicated condition; you have to sometimes depend on other for help. I hope that all stays well with you and your family. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Return to Conversation question