[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
How Do I Delete a Post : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

How Do I Delete a Post

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
mocha10
Private E-1

How Do I Delete a Post

Postby mocha10 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Please be patient with the new kid on the block. I'm stumbling around the forum, attempting to be a proficient member. I posted a story (No News Is Not Good News) and wanted to move it to a different category. I reposted it and then tried to figure out how to delete the one still posted in the original category. My plan has been foiled. Will someone tell me how to delete the "old" story so that I am not breaking all the rules with duplicate postings. I wanna play by the rules, I really do. Thanks.
Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.

pls
Site Admin

Re: How Do I Delete a Post

Postby pls » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

mocha10
Private E-1

Postby mocha10 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:33 pm

That would be awesome. The piece should be posted only once in literary fiction. Promise . . . I will try to be a model citizen in the future.
Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:21 pm

With just a few mouse clicks, it's a done deal … with a shadow topic left in place, so that anyone who accesses the topic in the historical fiction forum will automatically be whisked to the literary forum.

No big deal, and you keep right on posting. If you get in trouble again, I'm just a message away (so are Terry and DrG2, the other forum mods). The only thing that turns me instantly into a forum dragon is spam/promotions.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to FAQs