[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Spam and Forum Members : FAQs • Page 5 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Spam and Forum Members

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
pls
Site Admin

Re: Spam and Forum Members

Postby pls » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:27 am

You may run across posts that refer to a post from "ryanmpelton". Sorry to say that he turned out to be a shill for an essay-writing service, and I banned him and deleted all his posts. First member of the blue group that turned out to be a spammer and whose account I deleted.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:42 am

The Rule of Three

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:14 pm

I saw his post as well. He post on one of my post from a while back and I wasn't sure about it. I responded to him just saying thanks or something like that and said that I was still working on what the post was about.
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Previous

Return to FAQs