[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Cookie cutter Romance question. : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Cookie cutter Romance question.

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
updog
General of the Army

Re: Cookie cutter Romance question.

Postby updog » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:50 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:19 am

Then love story it is.

CatiK
Private E-1

Postby CatiK » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:54 pm

I was wondering the same about his books what they were considered. :) I like the HFN lol! that is too true for alot of books I read. I kinda like the idea of a love story instead of a true romance. But wouldn't it still be classified as romance or no? I write with happy endings but I dont really like having to have it follow a certain guideline. I just write. It's wrong to not try to put it in a genre before writing but I just write to see where I get to. Then I decide.

Previous

Return to FAQs