Has anyone else had trouble with this site?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
roda havet
Captain

Has anyone else had trouble with this site?

Postby roda havet » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Has anyone else had trouble with this site? I'm asking because when I tried to come on here tonight around 6 pm eastern time it took me three or so times to get the forums up. After the forums finally came up it took four or five times to get logged in. When I tried logging in it said general error. Does anyone know why this is? :?
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Laycrew
Major

Re: Has anyone else had trouble with this site?

Postby Laycrew » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:43 pm

That's an ongoing issue and why a few members have had to start new profiles. Every now and then I get the error thing and can't pull up the site at all. If the forum logs me out-I never log out- I never log-in through the main log in screen. I mean never. I think sometimes it's the kiss of death. I've always clicked on a critique forum when it has logged me out. Then it pulls up a very basic log in screen and that is ALWAYS where I log-in and I haven't had the log-in issues other members have had. Pls has some system that has helped others log back in but I've never had that trouble logging in where I do.

roda havet
Captain

Re: Has anyone else had trouble with this site?

Postby roda havet » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Today was the first time I really have ever had trouble logging in. And this time it all came up just fine.
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Return to FAQs