[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
religion -- enter at your own risk : Take it Outside! • Page 152 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

religion -- enter at your own risk

Take your food fights, word games and other creative diversions out here.
updog
General of the Army

Re: religion -- enter at your own risk

Postby updog » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:06 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Bradley Steven
Private E-1

Postby Bradley Steven » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:35 am

The idea of God is coincidence.
I've had enough coincidences in my life to affirm my belief in God.
I believe in God.
Less than 5,000 words! I'm making progress :lol:

kdaniel171
Private E-1

Postby kdaniel171 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 pm

I am totally agreed with suzuhara, people will fight if anyone else would say bad words about their religion. But every religion gives the message of peace, we all should shall spread peace all around the world.

TNE
Private First Class

Postby TNE » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:51 am

I find it a little sad when some take the notion that their faith will be rewarded. To me faith is not rewarded. It's simply that you believe or what you believe and if that is not enough to keep a follower content then they need to look elsewhere. I got this from the Book of Job as a kid didn't really understand till I got older.

believein
Private E-1

Postby believein » Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Respect each other's Religion. Nothing to argue about. Believe in your God and let others believe in their God. Who knows we only have one God as we only have one Bible.

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Wed May 13, 2015 8:53 am

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:08 pm

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:11 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:27 pm

I don't come to this forum very often, but I was intrigued by what people have recently said; so, I decided to post the following:

Can one truly understand God or the works of God?

"Truly naive and uneducated posts" Is one quote.

Could the above post, James, be because each has been taught to believe or disbelieve God and what God is or stands for to THEIR understanding? Simply stated, GOD IS. What do those two words mean to you as an individual without the trappings of "religion"'? Religion refers to organized sects or collections of organized beliefs and not what/how YOU as an individual perceives God.

Can anyone truly understand who/what "God Is"? The omniscience of God, the omnipotence of God, the omnipresence of God. Now that is something to think about, for that is what/who/how GOD IS.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

PreviousNext

Return to Take it Outside!