[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
bright red names? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

bright red names?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

bright red names?

Postby mammamaia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:43 am

what does that signify, under the new color code? :?
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Re: bright red names?

Postby pls » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Okay, just found a brighter red name than the "normal" ones. Now I'm not sure.

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi guys. There is a default group called newly registered users (I didn't add it) that all new users are supposed to default to until they reach a certain amount of posts. This would allow me to manipulate the settings some like the timeframe between posts. Unfortunately, it not 100% working correctly.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:55 am

Newly registered user. You should see it under manage groups.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:52 am

ok... thanks... had to ask, since red usually signifies 'danger' ;-)
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to FAQs