[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Spam and Forum Members : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Spam and Forum Members

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Spam and Forum Members

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:39 am

I'm back. If you are a regular member or will be a regular member, you will need to let me know so I can add you to a special group. If not, you can not post more than once per day.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Spam and Forum Members

Postby pls » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:45 am

Well, this is good news. Welcome back, and feel free to join me and DrG2 in our never-ending game of Whack-A-Mole. Did you see my post about how to delete 25 spam posts at a time in a forum? If not - here's how: open forum. Open Moderator Control panel. Note boxes to the right of each entry. Check or use the select all function to select all 25 (unselect any post you don't want to delete). Click on submit and then "yes", and voila! they're all gone.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:48 am

Sweet. So it looks like the spambot is very active. At least they can't post more than once.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:50 am

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:41 am

The Rule of Three

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Laycrew added.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Great to see you back, Terry. But why aren't you in bold green? And why are you a Private, for Heaven's sake?
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:15 pm

My name is in bold green only because I changed it manually to that color long ago, even before phpBB software replaced the former software. Green is my favorite color; reminds me of money! I guess it overrides the blue that Terry installed for the blue group.

Next

Return to FAQs