[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!?? : FAQs • Page 10 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:41 am

Hi guys. No mod powers yet. I always log off my computer at work, I just never logged off WD because the site doesn't hold any personal information like bank accounts or others that I have that do. Hope to help out soon. Cheers for the day. :D

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:33 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:10 pm

[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Terry T.A. Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby Terry T.A. Rodgers » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:11 am

Still no mod rights, so enjoy the day. :D

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:22 am

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:18 pm

I just discovered a way to delete 25 spam posts, or a page full, at a time. Whee! Things should look a little cleaner in the forums from now on.

FYI: open the infected forum. Open Moderator Control Panel. Note the check boxes on the right (under "Mark"). Scroll down. Click on "Mark all"; click on "Select desired action" to select "Delete"; click on "Submit" and then "Yes" on the next page. 25 spam posts gone!

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:10 pm

The Rule of Three

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:32 pm

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:40 pm

i don't log off, either, paul... but i still have to log in weirdly, every day... after i fill out the login form and hit the 'submit' button, i get a popup that says my registration is off, or something... i click on the cancel, then the login form shows up again--blank... but i click on the 'forums' and i'm on the main menu page and logged-in... is that weird enough forya?

started doing that a few months ago, for no good reason...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Previous

Return to FAQs