[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!?? : FAQs • Page 9 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
onceuponwednesday
Major

Re: here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Postby onceuponwednesday » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Changing the password is probably the issue. I bet word press doesn't tell the message board system that the password is changed.
The Rule of Three

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:10 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:57 pm

The Rule of Three

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:01 pm

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:06 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:55 pm

So rub it in that you all can post more than once a day you guys. :cry:

My question I posted yesterday was overlooked- do you know anything about Terry getting his mod privileges back? Or am I actually stuck posting once a day? Can you keep me in the loop, pls? Because I'm totally trying to keep my cool and not throw a fit over being here as long as I have. I totally understand it was out of Terry's control. Just let me know my future status here.

Ugh... I tried to post this 30 minutes too soon.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:44 pm

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:53 pm

Pls
I am really glad that we have people like you and Terry on here to weed out the spam. I had given up for a while due to it all but now that I see must of it is gone I will be back on more often. I just wanted to thank everyone who has been weeding out the spam for the rest of us so that we may read post by others and post things ourselves. Thank you! :mrgreen: :D
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

PreviousNext

Return to FAQs