[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!?? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Postby mammamaia » Fri May 22, 2015 9:15 am

a new record?

i'd come back, after leaving in disgust a while ago, but if the rest of the sections are this bad, i guess i'll be gone again... :(
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Re: here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Postby pls » Fri May 22, 2015 9:18 am

Come back in about a half-hour, after I clean them all out.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Fri May 22, 2015 1:05 pm

I pick my times. About 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. are usually spam-free. I have noticed some spammers seem to wait until Pls and Terry have cleaned up in the morning and drop more pats as soon as our hardworking mods shut the door. The early afternoon is getting hammered, too. BTW, Maia, it's good to see you back, even if you are still annoyed with the spammers.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Fri May 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Aww, Maia, I read the title and thought we finally get to critique ten whole pages of your erotic fiction. Shucks.

"Here we go again..." is a great title for a erotic novel btw.
The Rule of Three

DrG2
Colonel

Postby DrG2 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:35 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri May 22, 2015 8:47 pm

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sat May 23, 2015 10:37 am

ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat May 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Took me an hour and ten minutes to clear out most of the spam this morning, and an additional ten minutes when I reached my out-of-town destination (school reunions this weekend!). Thousands of postings. Ugh. You're sure you want to be a mod, DrG2?

Laycrew
Major

Postby Laycrew » Sat May 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Is anyone but me reporting it? I never get notified that something has been reported anymore.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Sat May 23, 2015 6:54 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Next

Return to FAQs