[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Content Writing Tips - How To Write Plagiarism Free Content : Self-Publishing Markets • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Content Writing Tips - How To Write Plagiarism Free Content

robjvargas
Captain

Re: Content Writing Tips - How To Write Plagiarism Free Cont

Postby robjvargas » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:35 am

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:58 am

You must be joking. You think it's legal for a college student to turn in something that was done by a service or another individual? You must not be from this planet. It's plagiarism pure and simple and is illegal in the academic world.

One more post about your illegal offerings will get you banned.

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:11 am

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 am

This "JonesMurray" popped up again this morning with another spam offer of his cheating essay writing service, so I banned his user name and deleted his post. I suspect he'll be back under another name, so I would ask users to be aware and report any cheat services by clicking on the "!" icon. We will not allow spam or promotion of cheat services to be listed in the WD forums.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:33 am

You're right Rob. I shouldn't have used illegal. It's not like they'll throw you in jail. But cheating it is.

LeoNelson
Private E-1

Postby LeoNelson » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:21 am

Make your expositions perfect and literary theft free. ... I for one utilization it for my substance writing work and I can guarantee you its justified regardless of the cash.

Nope. You're still a cheater. You can not justify cheating. I banned this person because he writes for a cheater service. MOD-Terry

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:56 am

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:39 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 pm

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Yup. I love it when they try to defend the whole thing.

Return to Self-Publishing Markets