[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where I write : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Where I write

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Elmina
Private E-1

Re: Where I write

Postby Elmina » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:07 am

That's looks pretty cool. Writing needs a quite place in my point of view and you have mention same places which usually are quite relax or you can say that less in sound. I rather also take headphones wth my lappy it makes me more easier to concentrate on my writing. Feeling pleasant by reading your good gesture. :)
Law essay pros academic writing experts provide you professional writing services.

katherinepiercebv@gmail.com
Private E-1

Re: Where I write

Postby katherinepiercebv@gmail.com » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:06 am

For me, it is better to write the things that would just come out from your mind wherever you are because that idea or information might be gone soon in any matter.

Previous

Return to Writing Space