[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where I write : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Where I write

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
exiledcrusader
Private E-1

Where I write

Postby exiledcrusader » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 am

I know its not a work space its just a laptop but I write anywhere and everywhere. It all depends on what I am working on at the moment. One of my favorite place is outside this could be a park or even a city bench. Probably my other favorite place is my home library surrounded by my books, posters, and other paraphernalia. As I said I write pretty much wherever my creative mojo takes me. I just make sure I always have access to my trusty laptop.

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Re: Where I write

Postby Anya Kylash » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 pm

That's awesome! I'll write anywhere, but we live way out of town, so I'm stuck writing in my messy room surrounded by everything and anything. Seriously, reach to my left, kermit the frog. Right? Stilts. Books everywhere, it's hardly structured, but I like it.
Finished:
Race Against Fate -101k words
Loyalties Lost -121k words
Forgotten -100k words
Friends and Foes -113k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Postby KnightWriter » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 pm

Believe it or not, the intracellular space of my room has been cleared of some of the creative mess. I can actually roll a chair around from the closet to the nightstand! Oh, and a HUGE plus on a past decoration that I had to add. My old SNES from the 90s STILL WORKS!!! I got to take a picture of that in addition to my bookshelf. What was that place you mentioned earlier that I can edit photos on?

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:53 am

You can make them smaller in paint, but upload them to Photobucket for posting. Photobucket also lets you crop and resize your photos, but I think paint is easier with it.
Finished:
Forgotten -100k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Postby KnightWriter » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 am

That's the one! Thanks. I remember the paint application...I just didn't remember the website until now.

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:55 am

Yeah, it's pretty easy to forget.
Finished:
Forgotten -100k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

johnhozy
Private E-1

Postby johnhozy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 am

Hi.....I am glad to see here discussion on this topic.Thanks for sharing precious information.
Link removed due to spam. You've been warned.

123count
Private E-1

Postby 123count » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:06 pm

When I write, I need space to think with no distraction.
The best place for this is my bedroom where I have a small corner to keep working.
I have it all to myself.

jamesalley
Private E-1

Postby jamesalley » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:51 am

Now, workplace is not bound to a physical location and latest trend of working round the clock is gaining acceptance.Mobile devices is where I write most of my college assignments.

denmark423
Private E-1

Postby denmark423 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:31 am

Writing can be anywhere. If you feel to write, then write. :)

Next

Return to Writing Space