[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Spam : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Spam

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
pls
Site Admin

Re: Spam

Postby pls » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:47 am

Terry comes on about an hour before I do, as he's in Eastern Time. Don't know where he was over the weekend and yesterday, but no sweat. More Whack-A-Mole opportunities for me. Like a spammer who was still online a few minutes ago when I whacked him. Hope it hurt.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Unfortunately, WD hasn't fixed my log in problems, so I can only log in at work. Actually because of the log in problems, I haven't logged out at work. Once I do, I will not be able to get back in. WD has been able to reproduce the issue, they just haven't been able to fix.

Normally, I do remote to work from home over the weekends, but I was head down and writing. I'm hoping to finish the next novel by the middle of May. :D

Gingerfox01
Private E-1

Postby Gingerfox01 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:35 pm

StevenRPattison
Private E-1

Postby StevenRPattison » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:01 am

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:23 am

StevenRPattison
Private E-1

Postby StevenRPattison » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Is there a link somewhere to a contact form that goes to the web administrators?

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:47 pm

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 pm

I received an email from Brian today about the upgrade that is in the works. Brian indicated that they are finally in the process of working on the upgrade. He doesn't have a timeframe, but he indicated that they are finally working on it.

Funny enough, he is having the same issue with logging in as I have from anywhere but my work computer. He feels our pain. :D

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 am

is anyone else having the login prob below?

when i click on the site from my favorites menu, as i've always done, instead of the forums menu page opening up with me still logged in [since it 'saved' my login from the previous day], as it used to do for years, in the past months, only an un-logged-in page opens...

and after i hit the 'login' button, then fill in the info and hit the button, a pop-up opens that tells me my 'registration' or something needs to be authenticated or whatever!...

after trying all kinds of ways that didn't work, i finally found i could just hit the 'x' on that popup without filling it in, and when the 'page not found' or whatever the bleep that nearly blank white notice page is opens up, if i hit the 'back' button, to return to the login form, i can ignore that, just click on 'forums' and am finally showing on the forums menu as logged in...

isn't that the craziest bleep-up yet?
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to FAQs