[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
xlibris?? : Self-Publishing Markets • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

xlibris??

Andregreen
Private E-1

xlibris??

Postby Andregreen » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:42 pm

I recently am in the process of getting my first book self published with xlibris has anyone heard if they are a good publisher to be with???

pls
Site Admin

Re: xlibris??

Postby pls » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

denmark423
Private E-1

Postby denmark423 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:49 pm

I believe that they're a good publishing company, but I think that they offer too much for the price than the others.

I would suggest that you try and visit Book Venture, far as I know they have some great offers. There are also many out there, just try to search for some other publishing companies and maybe you can compare the prices.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:34 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:42 am

Return to Self-Publishing Markets