[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Running out of time : General Questions & Discussions • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Running out of time

updog
General of the Army

Re: Running out of time

Postby updog » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:36 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 am

Thank you for the examples, updog. I really do see what you and pls mean now. Sticks out like a sore thumb, doesn't it, when you are looking for it? I am going through the manuscript again, to put right the inconsistencies. But I like italics, and I'll keep them.

I believe my decision to self-publish was validated this morning. I finally received a rejection from one of the two outstanding submissions. I don't expect to hear from the other agency and I definitely don't want to spend another year looking for someone else who "might" like my work.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Previous

Return to General Questions & Discussions