[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Submit Your Ebook Here! : Promotional Tips • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Submit Your Ebook Here!

robjvargas
Captain

Re: Submit Your Ebook Here!

Postby robjvargas » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:58 am

I hope moderators don't delete the post whole-hog, because I think this is an opportunity to learn, if you'll take it. Not that I have high hopes in that regard.

You don't seem to be the garden-variety spammer. I'm giving you credit for thinking you've got something relevant to writers. I hope I'm not mistaken.

You were previously told that you should not post your link in here. What makes you believe that posting it again would yield a different result?

How, exactly, do you think being treated like a spammer (you're headed in that direction, if not already there) is going to lead to success for you?

You've got an idea. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread. TO YOU.

We don't owe you that enthusiasm. You've got to earn that. And simply posting your link over and over, that's going to get you exactly the opposite result.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:35 am

I think it was a similar poster whom I warned not to post his link in his sig. But that one led to commercial spam. This one, as you point out, Rob, seems to lead to a genuine opportunity for authors to further market their books.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:51 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Return to Promotional Tips