[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
GUESS WHO HAS A BD TODAY : Conversation question • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

GUESS WHO HAS A BD TODAY

Every month in Writer's Digest's InkWell section, we pose a question related to the writing life. Tell us your thoughts.
LilliesCarol
Colonel

GUESS WHO HAS A BD TODAY

Postby LilliesCarol » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:02 am

NOW I DON'T MEAN BAD DAY, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JEFF JAEGER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. YEP THAT WHIPPER SNAPPER IS ONE YEAR OLDER TODAY. MANY MANY MORE JEFF AND KEEP US GOING WITH ALL YOUR FRUGAL TIPS.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Re: GUESS WHO HAS A BD TODAY

Postby TerryRodgers » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:14 am

Happy Birthday, Jeff. Here's a cake Cheap style.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:24 am

happy b'day, jeff!
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:40 am

Happy birthday, Jeff Yeager, ya old cheapskate!
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Ultimate Cheapskate
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Ultimate Cheapskate » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Hey, thanks so much for the birthday wishes! As Mickey Mantel reportedly said, "If I knew I'd live so long, I would have taken better care of myself."

Sorry I haven't been able to spend more time around here, as I really do enjoy the company. Things continue to be very busy for me on the Cheapskate front, and unfortunately my parents are both in poor health back in the Midwest, so I've been spending much of my time there, helping to care for them in their home. At any rate, thanks again for the birthday wishes, and Stay Cheap!
- Jeff Yeager --- http://www.UltimateCheapskate.com
Author, "The Ultimate Cheapskate's Road Map to True Riches" and three other fine-but-cheap books published by Random House
NBC TODAY Show's Ultimate Cheapskate
Blogging at AARP.org

Return to Conversation question