[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
why is getting onto the site still a major hassle? : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

why is getting onto the site still a major hassle?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: why is getting onto the site still a major hassle?

Postby mammamaia » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 am

ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: why is getting onto the site still a major hassle?

Postby mammamaia » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 pm

suggestion:

we all blitz the owning entity's execs with a link to this thread and all the others of its ilk...

http://www.fwcommunity.com/our-executive-committee

i intend to do so today... hope you'll all join me in using the full extent of your writing talents to impress upon them how detrimental this shoddy treatment of their one and only personal connection to a new generation of writers is to their image and how poorly their site stacks up against even the most humble of all the other writing sites...

if i had the money to do so, i'd pay for a full-page ad in each of their 'market' books, laying out our case and including the signatures of all of us who've had it with being made to put up with this nonsense on a daily basis...

if anyone wants to and has the ability to take up a collection to pay for it, i'll be happy to be their second donor...

love and disgusted-with-wd hugs, maia

ps: as soon as i get it written, i'll post the letter i'll be sending to the execs, in case anyone wants to use it or quote it...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Previous

Return to FAQs