[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Help: How to Decide on a Final Project : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Help: How to Decide on a Final Project

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
thebluebird
Private E-1

Help: How to Decide on a Final Project

Postby thebluebird » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:44 pm

There's a piece of writing i'm working on but i'm having trouble figuring out what it's supposed to be, i.e. poem, pro, narration for a short film. How do i decide, if i don't feel i intuitively already know?

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Re: Help: How to Decide on a Final Project

Postby James A. Ritchie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:22 am

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Help: How to Decide on a Final Project

Postby mammamaia » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:38 am

yup!
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to FAQs