[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Different File Extensions for Different E-Readers? : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Different File Extensions for Different E-Readers?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
mk_grey
Private E-1

Different File Extensions for Different E-Readers?

Postby mk_grey » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:27 pm

I'm at the stage where I'm looking for beta readers, and I was hoping to be able to put my book into one of the file types either a Kindle or Nook use, in addition to a PDF file, so that they might be able to read it more easily. I'm struggling to find out what these file types are. I've Google searched and appear to just get linked up to buying the actual e-reader ... which is not what I'm trying to do, LOL.

Anyone have the answer(s) or helpful suggestions?

Thanks! :)
Hey there! I'm friendly! :)
Blog/Website:
Twitter:

Return to FAQs