Looking For a Writing Buddy

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
jade162
Private E-1

Looking For a Writing Buddy

Postby jade162 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm looking for.. a writing buddy! I'm interested in writing some form of story, not really sure what quite yet though. I'm definitely interested in romance writings, though. I'd love to be able to get reliable critique from someone, as well as any grammatical errors and what not. And.. in turn I'd love to be able to review someone else's work as well. I haven't been writing for very long, and I've never actually completed anything. I guess I'm just looking for that extra push of motivation.

I'd love to hear from you!

robjvargas
Captain

Re: Looking For a Writing Buddy

Postby robjvargas » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Hi, Jade. Welcome to the forum. We're struggling with some spammer issues at the moment, but several people here have mentored. I'm not published, but if you want to talk, PM me and I'll send you my email address.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Looking For a Writing Buddy

Postby mammamaia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:07 am

i don't do 'buddies' jade, but if having a mentor would help, i always have time for one more mentee...

love and welcoming hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts